Monday, May 4, 2009

Imapix

Imapix is a Nature photography company. Wildlife including deer, birds, cows, wolves, sled dogs, owls, eagles, foxes, horses, cats, dogs, ducks, and insects. There is a combination of action, emotion, and interaction in the wildlife shots. Then there are landscapes, close ups of flowers, and also some action of dog sled racing, and bicycle racing. Overall, I think his work is very strong because of the subject, lighting, color, and the general impact it has on the viewer. 
I am interested in wildlife photography; but more wild and exotic animals. My life dream since I was little is to go to the mountains of China and photography wild giant pandas in their environment. I would hope that my pictures would inspire people to help save these endangered animals. I would also like to go and photography animals in a safari in Africa, penguins in Antarctica, the Galapagos, and the rainforest. I hope to travel to all of these places and photography wildlife and landscapes there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment