Monday, May 4, 2009

Christian Frolich

I love this work. I found it on Flickr. He shoots landscapes, portraits, and commercial work. He has black and white landscapes, and also bright amazing colored landscapes. He has many shots near the beach. He also adds his own texture to many images. There are some with special paper on multiply, tree bark texture, and crumpled paper in the background. I like the ones with texture because I look at these images longer because they are not normal. I think the color in his images is strong, bright, contrasty and eye catching. It looks like he has traveled to many different oceans to get his seascapes and lighthouses. I am inspired by his photographs because landscapes and seascapes is a realm of photography I am really interested in. 
http://www.frolichphoto.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment