Sunday, May 3, 2009

conclusion

Overall, I loved dig. photo this semester. I wasnt sure if I was going to take it because of field hockey practice everyday. I really didnt like missing field hockey 2x a week; but when you have a passion for two things in your life, you need to balance them out. I loved working with sports photography and developing my skills. I liked printing with Epson and scanning negatives. I used acrylic gel for the first time so that was a learning experience. I have never heard what a dyp tic was until this class and I think it posses a very interesting concept. I love the impossible image project and doing research for it on worth1000.com. I have thought really hard about my major and decided I want to get a b.a. in photography as well as a b.f.a in graphic design. I am excited to continue developing my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment