Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aaron & Rosie Nace fotography

I found these two artists on flickr.com. I think they are amazing. The way they can digitally composite their own impossible images perfectly is something I strive to do. He puts himself in a lot of his work. I will talk about some of his self-portraits. 
-His face is a puzzle with many pieces, and his hand is holding the piece from center.
-The background is a patterned wall paper, his face is on top, and half of his face is flat and part of the wall. 
-His face with no eyes, nose, or mouth.
-Composite with many old fashion clocks and his torso.
-A remake of Frida kahlo with him in the center and a similar background.
-He has many movie posters with him in them. All very interesting.
Actually, he is in all of his work on his web site. In his blog, he said it gets old taking pictures of yourself.

Rosie is his partner on the website.
All of her photos are self-portraits too... I still like the images. They are for the majority like our assignment 2 with impossible images. They are really cool and realistic for being impossible. I def. am a fan.
http://www.nacedesign.com/index2.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment