Thursday, February 5, 2009

Project 2 Idea

Assignment 2 Proposal: Impossible Image
I am so excited about this project because there are so many different possibilities for an impossible image. I made a list of ideas and narrowed it down to one theme that I could use for the four images. (There has to be a theme right?) So my overall theme is something like “going against the laws of nature.” This includes the laws of gravity, the ability to freeze time, and super human abilities. For defying the laws of gravity, I could photography a construction site and take a steel beam that is horizontal (or vertical) and have a person walking upside down on the beam (or sideways). The person could be wearing a construction hat and be working on the job as if it was completely normal to defy gravity. For another image, I could set up a scene where someone would be robbing a bank and a cop caught them and fires a gun. The robber has the ability to catch the bullet in mid air. This is defiantly an impossible image. I think it would make the image more interesting to have more than one impossibility in each image, but I don’t want to crowd it or make it look fake. I have been going through a ton of different ideas for this project and I have to narrow down which ideas I should go with but if I am not on the right track with these two ideas then please tell me now so I can change my concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment