Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ideas for my first project

Assignment 1 Proposal: Digital capture vs. analog input.
I understand this project to be two images that when are put side by side, take on a new meaning. On one side, there is an analog image and on the other side, a digital picture. We need a series of 4 pairs. My theme for this project is life and death. My ideas are to have each pair very different but share a similar but not exact theme. First, a cemetery on one side and a pregnant woman on the other side. The cemetery would be what happens after death, and the pregnant lady would be what happens before life. Also, maybe a baby and an old person. Another idea for a different pair is winter (dead) and spring (reborn). Another image could be abandon buildings which are dead and the renewal of building bringing new life. Another image could be something along the lines of sunrise and sunset, or lightness and darkness. My last idea is winning (full of life) losing (feeling dead). Also, being healthy vs. being sick or injured. I think this is along the lines of the project but my ideas are defiantly not set in stone and are up for being changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment